knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006



This first introduction should be Thomas. My oldest (about 12 years) I've had since he was a kitten. He's named for the president Thomas Jefferson. Thomas is such a handsome gray and white tuxedo kitty and is my best friend. Without too many details he is actual a she due to medical problems but he hasn't lost any of his boyish charms. As kitten he curled up I my neck and has remained bonded to me ever since. My husband thinks I'm crazy but I swear that this cat actual says "Mom" when he meows. More kitty stories to follow later.

7 Comments:

  • At 24/1/06, Blogger Zonda said…

    Congrats on taking the plunge. I've had mine less than a month. It can get addicting like Knitty, so becareful ;)

     
  • At 25/1/06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    welcome to the blog world!

     
  • At 25/1/06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is your Mother! Have fun! Be truthful, be careful!

     
  • At 25/1/06, Blogger sgeddes said…

    Good luck with your blog; I just started one too. Thomas is one pretty kitty.

     
  • At 25/1/06, Blogger jen said…

    Thomas is a cutie! Good luck with your new blog -- it's fun!!

     
  • At 25/1/06, Blogger April said…

    Congratulations on your blog! :) Your kitty is soo cute! If you don't have a lot of time, take advantage of blogging from email. I use it all the time.

     
  • At 23/3/06, Blogger CelticCastOn said…

    goodness don't they really look alike, I'll have to notify Sockies of her twin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home