knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006



This is the main reason I started knitting. I was considering learning and my mother showed me a picture of this bag and I immediately wanted to make it. I took a kntting class at a local yarn store and finished my generic first timer garter scarf. Which of course I gave to my wonderful husband. Then ordered my yarn and got started. I felted it of course and have continued to felt many other projects. I love my booga bag and want to make more in so many of the other yarns that Noro offers. The wonderful kitty posing for a quick camera shot is Libby, who sat on my lap for most of time it was knitted.

2 Comments:

  • At 26/1/06, Blogger Prof. Knitwit said…

    Hi Amy! Thanks for your comment on my blog. By the way, love your kitties! They are adorable.

    I would have emailed you but I couldn't find your address on your profile. Anyway, I am able to post pictures onto the site by using the site Flickr www.flickr.com - it'll allow you to upload pictures there and then you can download the html and post it in your sidebar. Feel free to email me if you have more questions: professorknitwit@gmail.com

     
  • At 30/1/06, Blogger sgeddes said…

    This is the first bag I knit too. Right down to the same color. I love felted bags and usually have one going all the time. I gave several this Christams and paln to give several more this Christmas.

    On another note, hopefully we can keep each other inspired on our "Olympic Socks"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home