knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

2 dozen and 4 years


We've been married for 4 years....and look at what beautiful roses I got...do you notice that the 2 cards below are the same...that's right we both got each other the SAME card...you'd think we'd been married much longer...truth be told we've been together 12 but yesterday was our 4th wedding anniversary

5 Comments:

  • At 25/5/06, Blogger CelticCastOn said…

    awwww Happy Anniversary!

     
  • At 26/5/06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is just tooo funny!!! Congrats on another year down and many more to go

     
  • At 26/5/06, Blogger Prof. Knitwit said…

    Happy Anniversary! What a coincidence! That really is the most romantic thing I've heard in some time! Wishing you many many many happy more years together.

     
  • At 29/5/06, Blogger Nic said…

    So sweet.. my husband used to get my flowers, but I trained to get me yarn instead ;)

     
  • At 31/5/06, Blogger me, Mavis said…

    Hi Amy! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving the message about Ewenique Yarns. I will DEFINITELY plan a visit. It isn't really in my 'hood, but I have a friend in Abingdon that I visit from time to time. I'll look forward to getting to know you through your blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home