knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Tagged

As I was perusing the blogs on my daily read I discovered that I have been tagged so here goes:

Four jobs in your life:
page at the library
veterinary technician
pet behavior counselor (still doing it and will share many funny stories with the names changed of course)
biologist

Four movies you could watch over and over:
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Steel Magnolias
American President
Goonies

Four places you have lived:
Missouri
Iowa
Maryland
Would like to move to the south

Four places you've been on vacation:
Ocean City Maryland
Disney World
various ski resort
Deep Creek Lake

Four websites you visit daily:
email addresses
cnn and msnbc
knitty coffeeshop
Walden University

Four of your favorite foods:
Spaghetti
Pizza
Chinese Food
Various Pasta

Four places you'd rather be right now:
Home
Vacation
Sleeping
Knitting of course

Four bloggers you are tagging :
Since I'm new to this those of you that enjoy my blog.....you're tagged

1 Comments:

  • At 1/2/06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    too funny! apparently you REALLY like pasta....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home