knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Monday, June 26, 2006

HOORAY


Today is my ONE YEAR anniversary of being a non-smoker. I was a smoker for over 10 years and decided about 2 years ago that when I got my degree I would quit. So last year came around and I got my degree, went to Florida to celebrate and returned to begin my life as a non-smoker. And I am happy to report that I have stayed that way for a year now. Of course darling husband was quiting as well. But alas he didn't make it, on top of that he successfuly hid that fact for over 6 months!!! I'm still hoping he will find it in himself to quit but in the meantime HOORAY for ME.

5 Comments:

  • At 26/6/06, Blogger CelticCastOn said…

    Horray for you is right! Good job girl!!

     
  • At 26/6/06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WAY TO GO AMY!!! Go out and buy youraelf something nice, I bought sapphires for my 1yr anniversary...just take it 1 day at a time. It is hard when your significant other is still smoking, I know...CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 1 YEAR MILESTONE!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 27/6/06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great job! Just remember, smoking and knitting don't mix. ;)

    Fun little package with a story is on the way. Watch for it!

    SP8 Pal

     
  • At 28/6/06, Blogger Melissa said…

    Congratulations! I bet you are super proud!

     
  • At 29/6/06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so proud of you! Hooray!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home