knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

randomness

I'm not evacuated or flooded but my backyard is a mudpool that Raz can't help but jump into and roll around in. My secret pal let me know that a package is on it's way. How exciting.
It finally stopped raining here, we are just left with horrid humidity...don't feel to sorry for me, it's suppose to cool off and I will be crusing around in this Friday afternoon. and then again for the fireworks on Tuesday at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore!




3 Comments:

  • At 29/6/06, Blogger CelticCastOn said…

    woooo weeeeeee thats going to be fun!
    Take lots of pics on your boat trip :)

     
  • At 29/6/06, Blogger Larjmarj said…

    Amy...sorry to hear that you are one of many caught up in the flooding problem out east. Hope everything dries up real soon for you. I couldn't find a link for your e-mail so here's the macaroni salad recipe. I didn't measure anything so portions to your taste.

    whole wheat spiral pasta

    loosley chopped onion, celerey

    frozen peas rinsed to thaw

    frozen artichoke hearts rinsed to thaw and loosely chopped

    REAL mayonaise

    Salt and pepper

    2 cans light tuna in water

    Cook pasta, drain add to large mixing bowl, add other ingredients proportionate to preference. Mix, let refrigerate for a couple of hours and then enjoy.

    I don't know if you have a Trader Joe's store by you but they will have everything that you need to make this. Love that store.

     
  • At 29/6/06, Blogger CelticCastOn said…

    me again :)
    I don't have an email for you but wanted to say thanks for the pop tart offer, same applies to you if you want anything from my neck of the woods :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home