knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

thank you & update

A big thank you to all those who commented on my lace. I've only been knitting for about 7 months now and since finishing this shawl I feel like a "real" knitter. I can't wait to pick out my next one. I've started another Jo Sharp pattern and it's going well. I wish I had changed the pattern to in the round but it's going fast enough. It's just a simple tank but with some shaping to spice it up. The best part is the yarn I'm using. Elsebeth Lavold's Silky Wool and it is sooo nice to work with.
This friday I'm having some crafty friends over for a little SNB topped of with chicken parm should be great fun!

Dazzle update: looks like high liver counts on blood work is due to meds so will probably try pred and flagyl. She is being scoped today for some more biopsies and a looksy. She'll probably stay with grandpa for a couple days to get new meds regulated and start new duck and potato food. Have I mentioned that my dad is her vet and without him she probably wouldn't be here (I think her bill to date is over $7,000 if I had to actually pay for everything!) Anyhoo, hopefully she will pull through okay if not it's off to the internal medicaine doc and then it gets real pricey.

2 Comments:

  • At 11/7/06, Blogger CelticCastOn said…

    Thank goodness for your dad :)
    You must be soo glad Dazzle's with someone he knows and trusts. Hope your dad gets it all sorted!

     
  • At 13/7/06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so glad that you may have figured out what's going on! :) good thing you don't have to pay that bill! is he taking it out of your paycheck? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home