knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

sp8 greatness

When I arrived home I was greeted with a package from my secret pal..and I needed it. Dazzle is very sick again so it's been a long day and what a way to cheer me up. The package smelled so yummy..a scented candle that reminded me peach sherbet, a delicious lollipop that I ate right after the picture was taken, such a beautiful card, with the most interesting yarn. My secret pal knows that I live near a great yarn shop so she topped them with the neatest yarn she got from a art and wine festival!



The picture quality doesn't do the yarn justice but it is hand spun..my first hand spun yarn.. with purple and green and gold.. so soft and beautiful. She had a great idea of a scarf and I think my pal is right. This will go perfect with my green wool coat this winter..hmmm what kind of stitch to use?


Libby says this is sooo my color..what will my mommy make for me!


Thanks secret pal..I love the yarn and can't wait to make something with my first hand spun.

2 Comments:

  • At 6/7/06, Blogger CelticCastOn said…

    Yummy yummy yarn :)
    I don't know about ms. Libby but it will definatley look great with a green jacket. I've been thinking about a stitch but i'm still not sure. Its destined to be chunky though :)

     
  • At 6/7/06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so glad you like it. :) I couldn't resist the sucker, either, it's one of those gourmet ones that you look at the flavors and think "Oh. Really?" Glad it made it to you intact, I was worried about it being crushed into tiny fragments of sugar!

    Your SP8 Pal

     

Post a Comment

<< Home