knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Monday, November 06, 2006

stitches goodies

I went to Stitches East this weekend and what an overload of stuff to take in. It was a sensory overload. I didn't get too much after all I have the best LYS to do all my shopping. I did a magnet for my car that says "ssk", how cute is that! I also got this georgeous silk bag from lantern moon. I am now a pampered knitter!



I also got this ice blue yarn for a shawl collar sweater, it's the small picture on the right, a pattern for a wrap (on the left) and a great sock pattern from Blue Moon Socks that Rock. The sock yarn is also from them, it's the colorway dyed for Wendy Knit's cat Lucy. I was so excited to get it since it has been soldout forever!

4 Comments:

  • At 6/11/06, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said…

    What a pretty bag! You sure got some great items there - can't wait to see the yarn knit up. Are you making the socks from the pattern with the yarn, or do you have another one in mind for it?

     
  • At 7/11/06, Blogger CelticCastOn said…

    ohhh wish I could have come but dang work won't let us take any amount of time off during peak. Dang peak!
    You got some grrrreat stuff! Can't wait to see how you like STR/

     
  • At 7/11/06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the bag! I agree, stitches was a little overhwelming, and we do have a great LYS anyway. So I was on good yarn-buying behavior and just made out with some pretty Lisa Souza sock yarn. Can't wait to see how the STR turn out!

     
  • At 12/11/06, Blogger Larjmarj said…

    Pretty bag...very frou frou.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home