knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

catching up

This week has been so busy, this is the first time I've had a chance to post. I made some stitch markers over the weekend. They look ok but I don't think this is a new hobby I'll be taking up.



The boys visited last night while their parents went to dinner. We did lots of coloring and played Candyland. It was a good thing I didn't remember the rules because they don't play the game by the rules yet. It's lots more fun to jump the squares to whatever color you want!
This adorable picture is from stuffonycat.com, Not one of my kitties but don't you all think we need to knit this for our cats!

10 Comments:

  • At 28/9/06, Blogger Prof. Knitwit said…

    I think those stitch markers look great! I'd love to learn how to do that - it looks like fun.

     
  • At 28/9/06, Blogger CelticCastOn said…

    awww that poor cat lol
    love you stitch markers and the boys are just too cute!

     
  • At 29/9/06, Blogger monica said…

    I think your stitch markers look great. I have tried to make them and I just can't. My daughter and my niece keep me supplied with them though. That poor kitty, he doesn't look too thrilled with the winter attire.

     
  • At 30/9/06, Blogger Chris said…

    Heh, Chaos has such an easy life - bibs are NOTHING compared to that!

     
  • At 1/10/06, Blogger Ragan said…

    Cute stitch markers, love the ones with the knitting on them!

     
  • At 1/10/06, Blogger Cathy said…

    You did a fantastic job on the stitch markers - I love them! I remember the Candy Land days - too much fun :)

     
  • At 2/10/06, Blogger CelticCastOn said…

    amy there is Clauia's hand painted for sale on destash if you were interested :)

     
  • At 2/10/06, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said…

    Your stitch markers look great! My goodness, that cat outfit is cute! My Tinker Belle would NEVER in a million years let me put ANYTHING on her...

     
  • At 2/10/06, Blogger KnitPastis said…

    Heee, oh that cat photo gave me a good belly laugh! Isn't it funny when playing games with little ones, the rules all go out the door and new ones are invented every time.LOL Cute stitch markers by the way.

     
  • At 4/10/06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, I LOVE the stitch markers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home