knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

vacation end

The vacation/sick leave has one more day left. back to work Monday. Int he meantime more gardens to mulch Sunday morning then I'll be busy making goulash and chilli. The kitties spent some time relaxing (I've never seen Thomas and lIbby snuggle like this)

My niece got me a get well soon balloon which Jackson quickly took over so we hooked it to him. Before everyone screams he does not swallow the ribbon and this provides hours.... okay minutes of playtime. Before long he does chew through the ribbon and then
he is left jumping for the ribbon..he has given up for the moment

The last package from my secret pal arrived this past week. This exchange has been a lot of fun...lots of surprises in the mail. I'm thinking a fun spring scarf is waiting to be knitted up with these goodies. Thank you very much secret pal for all of the goodies

4 Comments:

  • At 10/9/06, Blogger CelticCastOn said…

    ahahahh looks like Jackson's going to do a song and dance on the table lol
    I love kitties!

     
  • At 10/9/06, Blogger Chris said…

    Great swap package! And that picture of Jackson on the table is fabulous!

     
  • At 10/9/06, Blogger Melissa said…

    Back to work? Yuck!!
    Love the yarn! :)

     
  • At 10/9/06, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said…

    LOL @ Jackson playing with the ribbon!!

    I am jealous of you people in these secret pal exchanges! I am really going to have to join one of these sometime...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home