knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Where have I been, I can't believe I have neglected this blog. Things have been very busy at work and home. I have however gotten quite a bit of knitting done on my Aunt's blanket and the various socks I am working on. I've also been exercising and diet which make me a little grouchy and that's putting it mildly according to Zach. School is on brief hiatus (2 weeks) so I plan to do some serious cleaning around the house and Labor Day weekend will be filled with putting up a fence and various other outdoor projects. Following that life will suck, I have to go in for a horrible mouth surgery thing that I won't go into detail about but let me say it is a liquid diet for a week! Guess I'll lose the weight then. On a better note I sent in the lace shawl to the State Fair, I should find out if I won anything within a few days.

I leave you with a note from the elusive Teddy, it is rare to get a sighting of this cat, he is sooo shy.
"I certainly hope that she never neglects us, as she has her wonderful readers...where's my tuna?"

4 Comments:

  • At 24/8/06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck with your surgery. And buck up! I just put your last package in the mail today... >:)

    Your SP8 Pal

     
  • At 24/8/06, Blogger CelticCastOn said…

    aww hi Teddy!!! *pats teddies head*
    and I had to double take at Thomas there for a second, thinking it was Sockies. Even though I know they look alike its still weird to see him.
    aggggg I hope your mouth surgery goes ok, seriously eat while you can. I got my wisdom teeth out and right after the surgery I was asking Moose for a donut and told him over and over I could eat it but he wouldn't give in :(

     
  • At 24/8/06, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said…

    Your cats are all beautiful! Hope your mouth surgery goes well. I also hope your shawl does well in the State Fair and that you win something!

     
  • At 28/8/06, Blogger Chris said…

    Hi, Teddy! Chaos says "Mmmmmmm.... tuna...."

    Good luck with your surgery - liquid diet for a week sounds awfully intense...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home