knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Friday, August 11, 2006

sock massage





Look at these yummy yarns. My LYS just them in Thursday, I got there just a few hours after and many were already gone. Claudia Handpainted is my new favorite yarn. Just like a foot massage when these finshed socks are put on. The one is called Walnut, rich warm brown tones. The other is called oops, blues and purples almost like a beautiful waterfall. Check out Kelly's blog for what she thinks about this new yarn! It's even cat approved!

4 Comments:

  • At 11/8/06, Blogger Chris said…

    Gorgeous - that top picture is particularly rich and luscious!

     
  • At 12/8/06, Blogger CelticCastOn said…

    lol cat approved is right heheh
    I think i'm gonna frog what i've done. I want these to be my favourite socks not ones that I'm angry at for being too big. Those are some yummy colours!

     
  • At 13/8/06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sorry...I guess that's one of the few advantages of teaching. I'm available more quickly when the phone rings....in the summer at least. I could share my leftovers...

     
  • At 15/8/06, Blogger Melissa said…

    Those are really yummy!! I love them!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home