knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

sidebar change

I made some additions to the sidebar. I put in a link to slideshows, one of my pets, and one of my summer stuff. I think I'll keep changing that one through the year to have a photo gallery of what I'm doing. The pet pictures will likley change too. I'll make a link in the blog posting if anything major changes. I tried adding my finished Jo Sharp tank, blogger wouldn't post it but you can see it in the flickr badge
This is the svale shell from Designs by Judith. The yarn is really soft. I don't think I'll work with it again, it tends to split easily.


2 Comments:

  • At 9/8/06, Blogger CelticCastOn said…

    awww you animal pics are great! The girls are sooo cute sitting pretty. Are they sisters??? And the cats well they are gorgeous of course. I had to laugh at Thomas lying just like Sockies :)

     
  • At 11/8/06, Blogger Chris said…

    Your tank turned out great!! I have Svale in that same color - I'll have to watch out for the splitting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home