knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Friday, August 04, 2006

what I did on my summer vacation

My mother and I took my niece and her friend to the National Aquarium in Baltimore. It was so hot in the city..temps were in the 100's with heat index around 115. Made for a long day but we had a good time and I got to play with my camera some more. You can almost pretend I am traveling with Jeff Corwin experiencing the wilds of the jungle...just ignore the glass reflection in the pictures. The first picture is looking down at the aquarium from the observation deck of the World Trade Center.








Of course I had to feature my sock..ode to Yarn Harlot and the rest of the knitting traveling socks out there.

4 Comments:

  • At 4/8/06, Blogger Melissa said…

    Great pictures! Looks like a blast!

     
  • At 4/8/06, Blogger CelticCastOn said…

    ohhh that first green froggie... thing is a great pic! He looks like a model almost.
    What pattern are you doing with your yarn??

     
  • At 5/8/06, Blogger Chris said…

    Gorgeous pictures - thanks for sharing!

     
  • At 7/8/06, Blogger Larjmarj said…

    Very cool pics. Tropical frogs are soo colorful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home