knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

SALE SALE


I am so excited about Ewenique Yarns huge sale this Saturday. If anyone in the area reads this blog and you do not know about the sale check out their blog or website to get all the info and run, okay drive to the sale! It's this saturday 7/22/06, great yarn, great discount, and a raffle with door prizes! The best part is you can pick out your yarn now, they will hold it and bingo Saturday you buy. I already have 10 skeins of Manos for another afghan, yarn for my nephew's sweaters, my neice's sweater look at the cute picture above, and some more kid silk for another lace project. I simply must stop filling my bag.

Thanks for info about the washcloth yarn. My secret pal I believe is coming to the rescue with a shipment...isn't that exciting now I must run to B&N to get the book!

1 Comments:

  • At 20/7/06, Blogger CelticCastOn said…

    ok WHERE is that froggy sweater pattern?? Its soooo friggin cute!
    I wish I was going with you on the weekend! Sounds like lots of fun and some good deals!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home