knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Book and a Block

Many knitters are also readers and we all try to find inventive ways to do both things at one time. And if your like me, the energizer bunny, then your are trying to also watch tv, talk to your sweetie, fight off the monster cat, and everything else! We knitter/readers also would probably like to try a book club to go with our knitting. Ewenique Yarns my LYS, has done just that! So we will be reading The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards, with our first discussion in September to go along with the Block of the Month meeting, which has now changed names to Manos Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home