knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Monday, July 24, 2006

yarn galore

Lots of pictures of my shopping spree at the HUGE sale. I also got the very last frog sweater pattern pictured in a previous post for Kelly, should get to her later this week along with a little something else and a treat for Sockies too!

Claudia's handpainted



Encore, for the frog sweater

More Encore for my twin nephew's sweaters

Manos, for a fall harvest afghan (a special christmas gift)

Kid Silk, for yes another lace project!

Needles for socks, and this great magazine, lots to make from this issue

6 Comments:

  • At 24/7/06, Blogger CelticCastOn said…

    yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy! What is that first yarn????
    that frog sweater is going to look sooooooooo darn cute in those colours, the green is perfect!

     
  • At 24/7/06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmm...i hope your cube had a big discount!

     
  • At 24/7/06, Blogger Larjmarj said…

    Looks like a great haul! knit knit knit!!

     
  • At 24/7/06, Blogger Melissa said…

    I'm jealous. What awesome yarn!!!

     
  • At 25/7/06, Blogger LadyLungDoc said…

    Is it just me, or does using words "frog" and "sweater" together in a sentence just seem wrong?

     
  • At 25/7/06, Blogger CelticCastOn said…

    ok i'm only now able to read the start of the last post. Something funky was going on and it was just blank. Anyway ohhhhhhh I'm sooooo glad you got the last froggie pattern :) YIPPEE!!!!!
    I can't wait for it!!
    Claudia's handpainted is gorgeous!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home