knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

YUMMY


Zach and I saw Pirates of the Carribean, Dead Man's Chest The movie was okay, they are all too long now to sit in those seats. Give me my Lazy Boy! But, who can pass up an chance to see Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom. Why do all us find a man with greasy hair, gold and silver teeth, clearly unwashed body so damn sexy! Make sure you take a tissue, not for tears but for drool.... Johnny boy is yummy in this film.

1 Comments:

  • At 28/7/06, Blogger Pooch said…

    UH....what?! You actually SAW Johnny Depp?!! Who needs a movie?! :) Definitely a drool factor here! Need I say that I love your post and pic?!! WOW!!
    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home