knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Award





My lace project feature on a previous post contained a hint about a possible award. Well I can finally announce the news since judging is over. I entered it in the Harford County Farm Fair and I got First Place Blue Ribbion & Champion Ribbon.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

I will be taking pictures tonight at the Fair so we all can see the ribbons!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 27/7/06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Way to go!! Wish I could go see it, but I have to work..BOO!

     
  • At 27/7/06, Blogger Melissa said…

    Congratulations to you! :)

     
  • At 27/7/06, Blogger CelticCastOn said…

    hey way to go !!!!!

     
  • At 27/7/06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    awesome!
    can't wait to see pictures!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home