knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

flowers and socks

Look at the flowers Zach got for me last night.



The rainbow 2 on 2 circular socks are moving along pretty quick. I love the stripes on the heel.
Yet another photo slideshow this one is some macro shots of the roses in my garden and other flowers. I'm getting a tripod from my parents to work on some more photos. I'm really enjoying this macro feature especially with the flowers.

3 Comments:

  • At 11/8/06, Blogger CelticCastOn said…

    ohh I don't think I could handle two socks at once! They look great! What size needles are you using?

     
  • At 11/8/06, Blogger sgeddes said…

    The socks look great! I really like the brite colors. What yarn are you using?

     
  • At 11/8/06, Blogger Chris said…

    How sweet of him! I love the stripiness of sock heels (heel flaps).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home