knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Friday, September 08, 2006

more labor day madness

These two boys were my little helpers this past weekend. They are my twin nephews, Dominic and Noah. We played pac man and watched Star Wars. Once they saw the camera all they wanted to do was pose. Two little hams!


Here is the new rose garden, I added a heirloom, kennedy, peace, and dior rose. We will be putting in the mulch this afternoon
The dior rose is already blooming!

4 Comments:

  • At 8/9/06, Blogger CelticCastOn said…

    awwww how cute are they!
    Its funny how kids always like to ham it up in front of the camera :)

     
  • At 8/9/06, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said…

    Your nephews are cute! Your rose garden is going to be so beautiful when they are all in bloom. We can't seem to get roses to grow for some reason, no matter what we do. Might be the climate.

     
  • At 9/9/06, Blogger Chris said…

    Cute nephews! And that rose is lovely.

     
  • At 10/9/06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the roses look fabulous!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home