knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

labor day weekend

We finally have a fence for the dogs. They are loving the run of the backyard without being on a leash. I have more pictures to post but blogger is giving me fits.
My surgery yesterday went well. I'm pretty sore today but at least I get to lots of ice cream without any guilt. I've also been eating soup. I made chicken noodle over the weekend and to give me some variety Maggie is bringing me beef vegetable! Hopefully I'll be posting pictures of my newly up-dated rose garden. I've added lavendar, red, yellow, and white. We made the garden larger and put up landscape block. Zach should be putting in the mulch today so more pictures later.






4 Comments:

  • At 7/9/06, Blogger Melissa said…

    Yippee for the fence. Take care of yourself and get better soon!

     
  • At 7/9/06, Blogger CelticCastOn said…

    awww I bet the dogs are in heaven getting to run around and sniff everything out!
    Glad your surgery went well, make sure you lay the icecream guilt trip on nice and thick :)

     
  • At 7/9/06, Blogger Larjmarj said…

    Nice job on the fence. As for your recovery? Milk it for all it's worth ;-)

     
  • At 7/9/06, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said…

    What kind of surgery did you have? Glad it went well for you though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home