knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

anatomy & a KAL

I have added yet another thing to my plate that is already full. I joined up with Melissa's new KAL. You can get the details here but basically you knit along to this season of Grey's Anatomy. I have yet to see this show but have needed an excuse to add it to the DVR queue. I plan to spend time this weekend getting caught up on the first 2 season's. Not sure what my project will be but I do have christmas gift to get started on!

2 Comments:

  • At 13/9/06, Blogger Melissa said…

    I can't imagine you not loving this show. Glad you joined us!!

     
  • At 15/9/06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would love to do this but am affraid I woulld not get much knitting done;except during commercials! Love this show!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home