knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Monday, September 11, 2006

all good things end

Just love the new doormat..I had to explain to darling husband why we have a sheep doormat!
Finished socks, Claudia Handpainted, rib pattern, Raz looks so disinterested
Flowers from the new garden
Yellow, Peace Rose


Pink, hybrid tea rose


Purple, heirloom rose


Finished socks, finshed garden..upgrading from soup to spagetti....and back to work...enjoy the week!

5 Comments:

  • At 11/9/06, Blogger Melissa said…

    The socks are yummy and the rug is just plain adorable.
    Great pics!

     
  • At 11/9/06, Blogger irishmama said…

    Hope your 1st day back at work goes well. I love the rug, where did you get it. The socks came out great

     
  • At 11/9/06, Blogger Shelley said…

    I love that door mat! The socks look great, and the roses so pretty!

     
  • At 16/9/06, Blogger Chris said…

    That's a great doormat! Love the socks.

     
  • At 24/9/06, Blogger Ragan said…

    Lovely flowers, and socks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home