knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Sunday, October 15, 2006

I can cook


This is the Thai marinated steak that I whipped up at Let's Dish. I cooked mine alittle long, Zach likes his medium rare but it was delicious either way. I think this was the best steak I have ever had!

Everyone wish me luck, I am giving a testimonial speech at a signing ceremony between my local community college and the university I graduated from, Towson. I'm pretty nervous but my speech is good, thanks Dad & Heidi for the review and edits and Maggie for the insightful tips.

2 Comments:

  • At 16/10/06, Blogger CelticCastOn said…

    good luck on the speech :)
    yummmmmm steak!!!!!

     
  • At 16/10/06, Blogger KnitPastis said…

    Yes, I have heard of those kind of places. My SIL was just talking about it not too long ago. You dish looks so good. Good luck!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home