knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Just in case I did not mention this little fact I joined the knitters coffee swap. They have asked us to post our answers to these questions for our swap pal.

QUESTIONS
1. Whole bean or ground?Whole bean, I grind my own to keep the flavor better
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Fully loaded, is there anything else ?
3. Regular or flavored? Regular coffee drinker here
4. How do you drink your coffee?recently switched to splenda and "cream to tan"
5. Favorite coffee ever? Anything starbucks but favs are Komodo Dragon and Christmas Blend
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? Kind of fussy, I prefer the bolder blends
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Dark Chocolate
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? nope
9. Yarn/fiber you love? love the natural fibers, favs are Rowan
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? not big on novelty yarn
11. What's on your needles? Cable sweater in Louisa Harding silk/wool, socks of course
12. Favorite colors? depends on the season but I usually go for the natural warm colors
13. Allergies? not to any fibers or food
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? Right now hating school, I should be finshing my twenty page literature review but instead I am writing and reading blogs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home