knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

She's Famous


Well looky here, my famous kitty. Libby had her picture submitted to www.catdiary.com a hilarious newsletter to belong to if you are a cat lover, and she was accepted. I've tried getting my cats on www.stuffonmycat.com a very funny blog, with no success. So now I am the proud Momma of an internet beauty, posing in her usual adorable way in my bathroom sink. Funny how cats seem to think that is a bed all for themselves. Not much knitting posting going on with the start of the new school quarter but I have many things in progress with updates soon I promise.

2 Comments:

  • At 16/3/06, Blogger Prof. Knitwit said…

    Love it! Your cat is soooo cute. Congrats on getting her on the website.

     
  • At 23/3/06, Blogger fillyjonk said…

    Have you seen the catsinsinks.com website? I think she'd be a natural for that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home