knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Stitching Madness

Here it is...okay the project is not done yet. I still have the neck to do but the fancy fair isle is finished. I learned a lesson. Never stay up until 2 in the moring working on my knitting. I worked the fair isle diamond part until 2 in the morning on friday and spent 6 hours saturday UNKNITTING what I had done. Not fun to do with mohair. End result is beautiful I can't wait to wear it.

4 Comments:

  • At 25/2/06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oooh, I love it. Looks seriously warm. Great job. --Sarah

     
  • At 2/3/06, Blogger Melissa said…

    Beautiful job!! I totally hear you about the neighbors' dogs. I am always afraid to say something because if I do, the next week mine will do something to annoy somebody.

     
  • At 3/3/06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That looks great! Very nicely done!

     
  • At 3/3/06, Blogger Zonda said…

    Wow! That is some seriously nice, intricate knitting...sorry you had to fix it though! Thanks for stopping by! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home