knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Friday, February 17, 2006

Delightful Dazzle


This beautful dog is Dazzle, her sister was previously posed in the snow picture. I'm still learning how to take portrait picture of my pets. I have a problem with the glowing eyes. She always sits with her legs crossed. She's a lab/shepard 3 years old and she is more my husband's dog. She and her sister are such twins that the only way anyone can tell them apart is by the collar. Red for Raz and purple for Dazzle. My Mom actually named them. We got them as puppies and wanted to name them name them somthing that would go together so she came up with Razzle and Dazzle. Of course they could not tell the difference when we called them so Razzle was shortened to Raz. As many headaches s they bring to me they are two great dogs.

1 Comments:

  • At 17/2/06, Blogger Prof. Knitwit said…

    They are just so gorgeous!!! I think you've done a fine job photographing them!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home