knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Update

One big paper down, one small one to go. In knitting news I made a stupid mistake. I knitted for about 5 hours on my beautiful cable from Vogue only to realize that when knitting straight, not on circs, you must read the chart back and forth. Now I have made this mistake before so I should know better. All fixed now but the ripping was so sad.

In other news, I am going to show my age here. I went to a Guns and Roses concert last night, my throat hurts, my ears are still ringing and I am operating on about 3 hours of sleep!!!!!!!!!
The concert was great though...very much worth it!

1 Comments:

  • At 14/11/06, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said…

    Congrats on getting that big paper done...such a relief to get them finished eh?

    Sorry to hear about having to rip out on the pattern. I hate when that happens...but at least you know abut the chart now. To be honest, I don't think I would have known that either...the only charts I've used with straight needles have said to purl the second side so it didn't really matter. I'll have to remember to make sure I read the chart correctly though...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home