knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Scooter Mania


I am so excited, this may be my new scooter as of this weekend. My husband is still looking into some of the finer motor details and if it all checks out, which it looks promising then it will be ordered. Hopefully the weather will turn warm soon so I can ride it right away. I am so excited, storage space is limited so my yarn purchases may have to be small or I'll find some way to shrink wrap them for packing. But with all of the as money on the great gas milage I'll save, then I can buy more yarn!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 23/3/06, Blogger Melissa said…

    WOW!!! That is really cute! You can get a yarn basket for it and you'll be set!

     
  • At 24/3/06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    THIS IS YOUR MOTHER SPEAKING!I'M NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 25/3/06, Blogger CelticCastOn said…

    All you need is a backpack and away you go :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home