knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

bag in progress

This is my entralac bag which is about halfway done. It will be felted when finished and hopefully should turn out better than my french market bag which I was too mortified to even show a picture. This bag is alot of fun since there are different colors and the work is constantly turning. It moves a little slowly because just one rectangle is quite alot of knitting so I try to do several rectangles every couple of nights. This summer the LYS is doing this bag as a KAL so I'll be trying it again with fall colors in Cascade 220, this one is done with pastaza.

1 Comments:

  • At 12/4/06, Blogger Theresa said…

    Gorgeous! I really want to try entrelac soon. Can't wait to see the finished bag.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home