knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Friday, March 31, 2006

Jackson...naughty kitty





Isn't he most handsome. This is Jackson and he is quite naughty. He stalks small children, bites you on the nose but is also the most lovable cat ever. Orange cats seem to have a unique personality and he clearly does. I was telling stories about him last night at the LYS so I thought I'd post some of his pictures on my blog. When I worked at the local animal shelter he arrived under quarrantine for biting a child and after it was up I could not let him be put to sleep, I had fallen in love so he came home with me. He was only suppose to stay a few months and three years later he is still with us. Due to his naughty behavior he has earned the nickname of an Austin Powers character. Those of you that have seen those movies just remember the large irishman. I still wouldn't give him up for the world!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home