knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Monday, April 03, 2006

Dying to make next



This is from the new Rowan Classic Beach and I am dying to make it. Of course not in the required yarn (a $200 sweater I cannot afford) but I can use cascade sierra as an alternate and i do like the yarn. I think I'm going to work it in a liliac. Of course there are so many other projetcs I've got going and I found out the yarn that I using to make a sweater for my husband's boss is here. So many projects so little time. Here is the current list:

Husband's socks, Manos Blanket, Entralac Felted Bag, Silky Wool Tank, Poncho, Easter Poncho (to big so needs adjustment), Hmmmm guess the list could be worse.

I am finishing up Snow Falling on Cedars and it is quite a good book. On another note we found a house that I love, very cute with wetlands on the side and in the back yard with a BABBLING creek., I could hear the birds, plenty of porch so it appears private. Hopefully we will look at it very soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 4/4/06, Blogger Melissa said…

    I like the sweater. If I had more confidence in my abilities, I'd have to make one for myself.

     
  • At 5/4/06, Blogger Prof. Knitwit said…

    Such a gorgeous sweater! I just love Rowan designs - they're so classic and beautiful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home