knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

a gift for me



In case you did not know my birthday is Sunday (my 29th anniversary I like to call it). How cool is this, a handwarmer mug, this was my first birthday gift. A co-worker and fellow knitter gave me this mug. I was so envious of hers and little did I know she had gotten one for me. It can go in the dishwasher and microwave. Great for heating all the tea I drink at work.

It's from clay in motion if anyone is interested, I think I'll be getting one for home too.

1 Comments:

  • At 2/2/07, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy birthday, and all the very best to you! What a very beautiful mug this is!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home