knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Friday, January 19, 2007

i spin

and I'm not talking about yarn. I have joined the craze of those crazy fitness people that spin. Used to be just regular indoor cycling but now is spinning. For those of you that have taken these insane and intense classes you all can appreciate the fact that I cannot walk up my steps tonight. I've been taking the class for a couple weeks now but I went 4 times this week, two nights back to back. Probably not the smartest thing I have done but this spinning thing is very addictive, all those endorphins I guess.

I have finished the front and back of my cable sweater that was stuffed away months ago. I hope to have the sleeves finished this weekend. Things are crazy busy at work and it finally looks like winter has arrived in Maryland. Maybe we will see some of the snow that I have been so jealous of in other blogs.

2 Comments:

  • At 20/1/07, Blogger CelticCastOn said…

    ohhhhh I think your nuts for taking spinning classes :)
    But good for you!

     
  • At 22/1/07, Blogger Larjmarj said…

    A spinning class would probably kill me. I hear enough popping and creaking getting out of bed in the AM.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home