knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

the fever is gone


This picture says it all! So sad to report that my local football team, the Ravens, lost to the Colts. For those of you that don't know this is a bitter loss since the Colts abandoned Baltimore many years ago in the middle of the night. To lose to this team is very depressing. I was hoping they would win since the superbowl is on my birthday this year (by the way I will be 29 again and I'm not telling how many times I have been 29!) . For those of you with teams still in the playoffs good luck.

1 Comments:

  • At 14/1/07, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said…

    My birthday is on the 20th of this month (next Saturday in fact), and I've turned "29" more than once too, LOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home