knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Monday, January 01, 2007

blog question

Someone asked where I got the pattern for the rectangle shawl. I ordered it through Jimmy Beans Wool online shop, the pattern is from Blue Sky Alpaca. I wore it last night and it is beautiful I'm ready to make another. I'll try to get a photo posted later today.

I seem to have lost by sidebar when I tried to merge to the new blogger. Any idea how to fix this problem?

3 Comments:

  • At 1/1/07, Anonymous heidi said…

    you didn't loose it, it is at the bottom of your page.

     
  • At 2/1/07, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the info would love to see the picture posted. I am going to order the pattern.

     
  • At 2/1/07, Blogger Shelley said…

    Yeah, you sidebar is way at the bottom. Not sure how to fix it. Maybe contact the people at blogger and see if they can help.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home