knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Monday, January 01, 2007

blog question

Someone asked where I got the pattern for the rectangle shawl. I ordered it through Jimmy Beans Wool online shop, the pattern is from Blue Sky Alpaca. I wore it last night and it is beautiful I'm ready to make another. I'll try to get a photo posted later today.

I seem to have lost by sidebar when I tried to merge to the new blogger. Any idea how to fix this problem?

3 Comments:

  • At 1/1/07, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you didn't loose it, it is at the bottom of your page.

     
  • At 2/1/07, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the info would love to see the picture posted. I am going to order the pattern.

     
  • At 2/1/07, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said…

    Yeah, you sidebar is way at the bottom. Not sure how to fix it. Maybe contact the people at blogger and see if they can help.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home