knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

what's this

pictures of more birthday goodness and finshed projects!


I got this quilt for my birthday, my room before was dark and very rustic cabin, now I'm chnaging it over to be a little more girly


the Colinette kit I got as a Chrsitmas gift, this poncho is warm and beautiful




a louisa harding wrap









a rectangle poncho made from kuryeon






this is the alpaca shawl from blue sky that I had in an earlier post. Still my fav yarn I am making another in a wondeful wine red color




























3 Comments:

  • At 4/2/07, Blogger knitseashore said…

    I am new here...love your pink quilt. It is so pretty! Congratulations on all your FOs!

     
  • At 5/2/07, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was going to be all clever and say happy birthday on Sunday, but it's already Monday... whoops. I hope you had a great birthday!! Lots of beautiful knitting -- you've been busy!

     
  • At 7/2/07, Blogger {hip} said…

    can't wait for you to make me an alpaca shawl . :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home