knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Dazzle up-date


For those of you that are waiting, Dazzle was doing better. She was under control from Thursday last week until yesterday moring. However, yesterday afternoon she had another flare up so back to the vet she goes. This time for a colonoscopy and to have bloodwork done for pancreatitis. Poor thing, I'm sure it doesn't feel good to have such an upset stomach and I think even her sister has sympathy pains. I know I have sympathy pains when I have to clean out the kennel and wash her off so many times. I let you all know how it turns out, hopefully I'll make it home from work in time to prevent any problems today.

3 Comments:

  • At 12/4/06, Blogger CelticCastOn said…

    awww the poor thing!
    Give Dazzle a big hug from me!!!

     
  • At 14/4/06, Blogger Melissa said…

    Poor thing! Hope she gets better

     
  • At 14/4/06, Blogger Krista said…

    I just wanted to tell you that we found out about a year ago that our cat had a serious panceratic enzyme deficiency. He is on some medication that he now takes without any problem and he is 100% improved! He has gained weight and his coat is much nicer. I hope that your pup feels better soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home