knit-n-meow

Knitting animal lover, a place where I can talk about my endless number of knitting projects and go on and on about my cats, 2 dogs too!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter Basket


I worked up this Easter basket to take as a hostess gift for Easter dinner to my cousin. It was done with cascade 220 and fling then felted, the pattern was so easy and done in I think less than 2 hours. Of course the cats thought it was the greatest thing with all the fling sticking out I think they'd like a larger one for them to sleep in.

One another note thanks for support with Angel. Dazzle is doing better, keep your fingers crossed. She does not have pancreatitis we are still waiting for the colonoscopy biopsy results. We need to sell our house in order to buy the one I blogged about so we are going to begin the fun part of getting that ready. Although we now are think maybe we'll go back to original plan and wait another year. Decisions..it's never easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home